P500 P500 glove boxes for sale

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lucky bastard. :)
Last year I saw a video of a man and wife snowmobileing in Maine. They came up on a big moose. He got off his sled and the Moose started to trash his new sled, then walked around and was walking at him when he reached in his snowmobile suit and pulled out a .45. Two quick shots past his head. And it was like the Moose thought, I’ve heard that sound before. And walked off.
We can’t carry handguns.
Only in Churchill Manatoba. Protection from polar bears.
Caper
But we can carry a Mears leg.
Henry. Comes in .45, .357, .44 mag
A little Winchester is what it looks like. Haha. You probably have one for the ranch. I told my buddy in Alberta he should have one for his ranch. Just for grizzlies. Can’t shoot them in the head. Have to shoot him in the shoulder if he’s running at you. So I’ve heard. :)
Caper

Reactions: SpaceTroll
advertisement
S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Received mine yesterday. Looks great! I'm just imagining some dope at Honda saying 'nobody puts gloves in glove boxes anymore'. Should be called registration boxes these days in vehicles so that your papers are handy when the 'man' requests them.

C

Chooglin

I am currently on vacation and stopped all orders until 9-25-19. You will be able to place order from my website Home | box on 9-26-19

Thanks

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!