Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have a radio inside mine and no problems so far when pressure washing. Maybe a few drops to wipe off.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The cost of the glove box is $115 (this does include shipping)
Anyone ordering from Canada , it will cost you $140 USD

PM me for payment options
Wow. I was wondering how long it would be before someone took that sign out on the dash and made a glove box.what does it look like in the bike. That's awesome. I thought of trying it my self but I only weld metal, not plastic. I'll wait till our dollar gets a little better. Haha But I do want one, for sure.

Thanks,

Caper.

Reactions: RevelDogs
C

Chooglin

Wow. I was wondering how long it would be before someone took that sign out on the dash and made a glove box.what does it look like in the bike. That's awesome. I thought of trying it my self but I only weld metal, not plastic. I'll wait till our dollar gets a little better. Haha But I do want one, for sure.

Thanks,

Caper.
P500 - P500 glove boxes for sale

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah Chooglin, it looks really good. I thought is was welded plastic but you did a good job doing it out of metal. I'll be getting one, it's one thing that I thought Honda should have put there from the beginning.

Thanks,

Caper.

Reactions: Chooglin
H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500

I got ahold of you previously about buying a glove box, but I don't have Paypal or other on line payment stuff, if you could me your address I can send you cash or check for the glovebox. My email address is [email protected], thanks. It's a perfect place to store my winch remote switch and cord.

C

Chooglin

I got ahold of you previously about buying a glove box, but I don't have Paypal or other on line payment stuff, if you could me your address I can send you cash or check for the glovebox. My email address is [email protected], thanks. It's a perfect place to store my winch remote switch and cord.
Email sent your way!

Z

zanrdi

Sep 25, 2017
Murrieta, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Joe,
I would like to purchase one of your glove boxes for the p500. Would you mind contacting me to arrange purchase?

Redrocket

Redrocket

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lake City FL
Ownership

1. 500

Hey chooglin, I'm a new member with a few days on forum. I would like to purchase a glove box, let me know how you want payment thanks redrocket

Reactions: Rustell
N

nats

Feb 28, 2017
Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
First off , thanks to everyone who had the confidence in me ,to purchase one of the "Choogboxes" (that's the new name for the boxes now) I like it !!

I have 1 more box available and I will be Sold Out. I will be starting on another 25 boxes after Christmas, so these should be available in 3-4 weeks , if you want one !

Again , thanks everyone and you all have a Merry Christmas and be safe out there

Thanks
Joe
I need one of the choogboxes but know nothing about how to order? Help

Nats

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!