P500 P500 glove boxes for sale

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
Would like to order a glove box for the 500p but can't seem to find an address how payment can be made, check, money order or what. Thanks

Reactions: Dp5hunter
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Would like to order a glove box for the 500p but can't seem to find an address how payment can be made, check, money order or what. Thanks
SEND MONEY TO ME ! I'LL BE SURE CHUGLIN GETS HIS PART ...LOL

J

Jshell3

@Chooglin will send you a PM (private msg) with paypal instructions or similar

Reactions: Chooglin
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
What's the best paint to use on these to get these? I have had mine since January just now getting around to install it.

R

Rustell

I used Rustoleum "Hammered" Glovebox paint

Reactions: Jshell3
C

Chooglin

Your welcome!

Looks great and thank you for the purchase!...........what did you line it with?

U

ueleywiLuckyshot

Jul 25, 2017
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
The cost of the glove box is $115 (this does include shipping)
Anyone ordering from Canada , it will cost you $140 USD

PM me for payment options
Would like to get one of these but had trouble with the pay pal. Could you send payment info again please Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!