P500 P500 glove boxes for sale

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@gpd63 , did you see when I put mine in. I posted pictures from start to finish. I used a Drumell to cut the hole. :)
If you want the pictures, just let me know. :)
Caper
Oh. And welcome from Nova Scotia. You can find anything you want to know about your Pioneer on here.
Everyone is great. :)
Caper

Reactions: Chooglin
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Are you almost able to retire on these glove boxes? :cool:
Chooglin taking box orders.

IMG 2496

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
FWIW, a SIG P365 in a De Santis IWB holster fits just dandy in the box, along with a small voltmeter and flashlight. We've had some feral dogs chasing the cattle recently, so we're packing.
Lucky bastard. :)
Last year I saw a video of a man and wife snowmobileing in Maine. They came up on a big moose. He got off his sled and the Moose started to trash his new sled, then walked around and was walking at him when he reached in his snowmobile suit and pulled out a .45. Two quick shots past his head. And it was like the Moose thought, I’ve heard that sound before. And walked off.
We can’t carry handguns.
Only in Churchill Manatoba. Protection from polar bears.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!