Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
With all the good advice from our lessons learned, I was wondering if a main P500 forum page thread of the most common Lessons Learned (for new owners) would be helpful. It could be a quick list or One Line comments to avoid gotchas or help point searches in the right direction for the many more details around this site, (battery cover bolt tightening, shifting tool, body pins, seat heat fix, seat belt disable, maintenance gotchas- what not to do, etc). Not meaning to put more on our good Admins, but possibly the admins could periodically cut and paste the posts into a simple one liner master list to keep it compact. This site has really helped me once I got the hang of keyword searches, but before then there were so many pages and threads to scroll thru. Just thinking... sorry for so long a post.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is actually a great idea.
Something I tried to to but never got finished.
If you are interested in maintaining it I can set it up as such.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know what you mean. I never in my dreams expected it to grow to what it is. There is just too much info.
I have pondered different ways to keep it. One of the things I want to use more is the Resources | The Honda Side by Side Club! section.
I have started to push things into it. But still needs LOTS of work.

Reactions: Jshell3
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I know what you mean. I never in my dreams expected it to grow to what it is. There is just too much info.
I have pondered different ways to keep it. One of the things I want to use more is the Resources | The Honda Side by Side Club! section.
I have started to push things into it. But still needs LOTS of work.
Let's talk on the phone this week, don't know if there is a supported format to keep it limited to number of characters or auto merge. Not a web savvy person, but maybe someone knows how. will try PM for phone number.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let's talk on the phone this week, don't know if there is a supported format to keep it limited to number of characters or auto merge. Not a web savvy person, but maybe someone knows how. will try PM for phone number.
There is limit. But only a few, who like to babble on and on and on and on and on and on....
have ever hit that limit.
SURE, I'll give you a ring later this week.

Its really easy, All you have to do is find post that may be important to a new 500 owners. Copy the URL, paste it, and add a short deisription.

Call the topic.... Common Topics - Pioneer 500 for Beginners. Thread or something.
We will work it out.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mudder
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!