rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I've looked at everything else out there.. The little Honda is as close to fitting what I want as I've found.
Did ya check out the
prowler

RDRC

RDRC

Jul 31, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Here's mine. Bought it mid-June, just turned 1000 miles. 300 miles on the Bighorns. Got too old for a quad. Pretty much done with the add-ons.

IMG 0061

C

Chooglin

Here's mine. Bought it mid-June, just turned 1000 miles. 300 miles on the Bighorns. Got too old for a quad. Pretty much done with the add-ons.

View attachment 22821
Looks awesome !

I want to know how you got those raised white letters so white. I have scrubbed the heck out of mine (whesleys) with no luck !!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Looks awesome !

I want to know how you got those raised white letters so white. I have scrubbed the heck out of mine (whesleys) with no luck !!!
That's a great point. I've always had trouble keeping them clean on a car, I can't imagine what it would be like on a sxs.

J

JTW

Well that sucks, I rather like it. I guess they can still be purchased?
That's what I'm putting on mine.. Bighorn originals.. The weight loss on the 2.0's is in the tread girth and the carcass. Originals are a little meatier tire. One side is white letters and the other isn't.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
RDRC

RDRC

Jul 31, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Did the Alpine Loop a couple of days ago. Lake City to Silverton and back via Engineer & Cinnamon Passes. Considering the weight of the P500, 26" tires, and 475cc engine, it did well. Not going to climb these passes in 4th or 5th gear, that's for sure

IMG 0184 IMG 1405 IMG 0194

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!