Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice buck, long tines in the rear, to bad he didn't turn his head for a front pic.
Stay tuned, I moved the camera to get a better pic. He’s only showing up on one part of the property, he’s a mature buck but not sure if he’s in his prime or over the hill. Time will tell.

Reactions: bobbybog
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
B

bobbybog

Mar 2, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 500
Stay tuned, I moved the camera to get a better pic. He’s only showing up on one part of the property, he’s a mature buck but not sure if he’s in his prime or over the hill. Time will tell.

Interested in seeing another picture or a dead picture. I checked my camera this weekend after killing mine and have not seen much. The acorns have now fallen and they are not hitting the feeders as they were. I got lucky that the acorns hadn’t fallen on opening day yet.

Hope to see that big fella in the ground for you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Interested in seeing another picture or a dead picture. I checked my camera this weekend after killing mine and have not seen much. The acorns have now fallen and they are not hitting the feeders as they were. I got lucky that the acorns hadn’t fallen on opening day yet.

Hope to see that big fella in the ground for you soon!

Good luck you guys. Kill some more big deer.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Well it was opening day of bow season today in WV. Got to put down a big fella this morning and task the 500 to haul him out about 3 miles through the thick stuff. Ran like a billy goat! So glad I bought this ride.

Oh and here is the buck I put to rest.
View attachment 88735

Gorgeous buck! I'm glad the P500 got the job done. Picking up a new Pioneer 500 for myself this weekend.

Reactions: Montecresto
B

bobbybog

Mar 2, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 500
Gorgeous buck! I'm glad the P500 got the job done. Picking up a new Pioneer 500 for myself this weekend.

You will not be disappointed. I have hunted with other SXS's (that funky Polaris name) and could not be happier with the pioneer and its capabilities. If I had anything larger I would have been hand dragging a long ways before being able to put on SXS.

B

bobbybog

Mar 2, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 500
Got the big fella back from the taxidermist. Mount came out good and happy with the whole thing. Only cost me $375 so that is a plus too!
IMG 9318

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!