Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Pretty sure i start in 2 when its warm and im riding. Lately I've only been using it on the driveway and going slow to keep the snow where i want it. Usually dont go past L when pushing just to keep momentum but not lose traction by trying to go too fast and push too much at the same time.:). Plus my driveway is pretty small so i need to use as much seat time as i can to play in the snow;)

Looks like I'll get to try my plow for the first time, forecast is calling for 4" to 8" by Monday morning. Looking forward to stacking snow, never could on the quad, couldn't raise the blade high enough.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like I'll get to try my plow for the first time, forecast is calling for 4" to 8" by Monday morning. Looking forward to stacking snow, never could on the quad, couldn't raise the blade high enough.
Kool,,,,
get some pics bro

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Hey shade
....get a vid of
that BadAss p5
pushing snow with
that 66
Well i got a video for ya. Its on YouTube, not sure how to get it on here from there yet.. P500 moving snow. Even a commentary from my son, who apparently runs on a different time zone than me..o_O

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Well i got a video for ya. Its on YouTube, not sure how to get it on here from there yet.. P500 moving snow. Even a commentary from my son, who apparently runs on a different time zone than me..o_O
Kool
post it....
I'll look for it

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, hes quite the character with video...makes goofy mock youtube videos all the time like hes a gamer or something else.

Reactions: Jshell3
advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

I've plowed twice in the last 24 hours. :) Then tore up some trails tonight.

Reactions: rocmar
JollyJoker

JollyJoker

Jan 19, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
I cleaned up 4 driveways today with 4+" of snow on them. The 66" is the only way to go. I never had to put it in 4 wheel drive. I do wish reverse speed was faster.

Reactions: Seg and Shadesmn
D

Deleted member 3748

I cleaned up 4 driveways today with 4+" of snow on them. The 66" is the only way to go. I never had to put it in 4 wheel drive. I do wish reverse speed was faster.
I use a 60" KFI. No issues and I typically plow a lot more than 4" of snow.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
@FuzzyGrub, for the record, you were correct. I was able to shift right to 2 and go, so I guess I won't bother with L unless I really need to. I know it's for crawling...just one less downshift when already going slow, no what I'm sayin..

Reactions: FuzzyGrub
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
66 is the way to go in my opinion. Not that anything is wrong with smaller, just glad i went bigger on this machine

Plowed with the P5 for the first time last night. Had about 6" on the ground and it was still snowing pretty good. It didn't even break a sweat with a KFI 66" on the front.
Full windshield is on the list now. Face was getting blasted on certain runs and couldn't see sh**.
Wasn't as nimble as the quad but pushes a lot more snow. Thanks to this forum for the reverse lever mod, couldn't imagine having to pull that lever every time.
Found myself using L gear
First Plow
to plow, just easier shifting, click click between forward and reverse.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Plowed with the P5 for the first time last night. Had about 6" on the ground and it was still snowing pretty good. It didn't even break a sweat with a KFI 66" on the front.
Full windshield is on the list now. Face was getting blasted on certain runs and couldn't see sh**.
Wasn't as nimble as the quad but pushes a lot more snow. Thanks to this forum for the reverse lever mod, couldn't imagine having to pull that lever every time.
Found myself using L gear View attachment 28387 to plow, just easier shifting, click click between forward and reverse.
You'll love the windshield. ....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Found myself using L gear View attachment 28387 to plow, just easier shifting, click click between forward and reverse.

Hey..bro
if I need to borrow a
cord...I'll give ya a
shout.....ha

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!