P500 P520 Lift Kit

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a lift kit for the P520 for sale, I've ran it for about a month and decided to go a different route. Lift kit is used and in great condition. It'll fit P5 or P520, make an offer. https://perfexind.com/products11 by/1-5-lift-kit-honda-pioneer-500-520
I also have a stock set of tires that came off P520 I'd like to sell, they have about 550 miles on them, mostly all offroad miles on them, still have a lot of tread on them. I went with 27" Mud Lite 2's. $200 + shipping for the tires.

I hope this post is allowed, if not, let me know and I'll take post down.

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
I have a lift kit for the P520 for sale, I've ran it for about a month and decided to go a different route. Lift kit is used and in great condition. It'll fit P5 or P520, make an offer. https://perfexind.com/products11 by/1-5-lift-kit-honda-pioneer-500-520
I also have a stock set of tires that came off P520 I'd like to sell, they have about 550 miles on them, mostly all offroad miles on them, still have a lot of tread on them. I went with 27" Mud Lite 2's. $200 + shipping for the tires.

I hope this post is allowed, if not, let me know and I'll take post downat different route are you looking into? What was your impression of the lift kit you used for a month? Was it

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I hope this post is allowed, if not, let me know and I'll take post down.
Lift kits-bad, A-arms-good

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What is the different route are you looking into? What was your impression of the lift kit you used for a month?
I'm going to go with a long travel kit and walker evans shocks. The lift kit gave more ground clearance, it did ride stiffer than what I wanted.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Lift kits-bad, A-arms-good
Exactly trigger, it's a cheap way to gain much needed ground clearance. But you give up some ride quality going that route. I don't really want to get much wider, but a long travel kit is in my future. Near $4k for long travel kit and shocks vs $200 for lift kit. The lift kit would be fine if you ride slow...

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Do you still have the stock tires for your P520 for sale? I might be interested in them.
I do still have them. I sprayed shine and protect on them when I took them off to keep them from drying out.

20220311 104811 20220303 191630

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!