Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bhahahaha. Been on this site for a long time and done a lot to the Honda’s just not 500. If I had any questions I’d go to Trigger first. Very well known he’s the guy.
don’t think I’ve ever heard of him being accused of some of that s***. Ever. One of the most helpful nice guys on here. Then you see a thread like this and makes you think maybe just maybe the new guy is a bit of a dick.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I'm good. I appreciate all the great info you guys have shared. Just hate to see things digress when we are all just trying to have fun and share info. I didn't take any offence to any thing.

Rob
Wait until someone tells you the blue P5's are the slowest and the red is the fastest.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
To paraphrase Coach John Calipari:

This forum isn't for everyone . . . it just isn't. ( ;) )

Seriously, this place is just about the polar opposite of every other car/truck/buggy/boat forum I've seen. I REALLY hope that doesn't change.

So anyway . . . ,

who plans on keeping the stock tires on their P520?

Last edited:
crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I just sold my set of OEM tires and wheels to a guy local. Win for me... cleaned out something in the garage I won't be using and got some cash...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!