P1000 Pick up 1000-5 LE Friday

T

Triggerfin

Apr 25, 2017
Emerald Isle, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Pick up my new machine in WV Friday a.m. Dealer sent me the below pics with my accessories installed - windshield, top, winch, rear bumper. Will be taking her over to family farm in VA for the weekend where I'm hoping she'll give me many years of service. I've had my Rhino there for 11 years so hoping to get at least that out of the Pioneer.

Plan to ride some trails, attempt some very steep grades that my Rhino was not capable of handling, and do some work (tree cutting, moving firewood). Will get some pics and report back - will be off the grid until Tuesday. Minor mods planned for the weekend - heat shield, bilge blower, switch pod and fuse block. Hoping for a trouble-free weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Congratulations! Looking forward to the real photos when it's home

Reactions: Ridem32 and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's a great looking rig. Congrats!

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sharp looking rig. Welcome to the club.

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats. I hope you have a ball with it.

But please let us know about how the new I4WD works. There have been several people who have gotten the LE but only one person has really given any feedback on how it works and that wasn't very detailed.

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Pick up my new machine in WV Friday a.m. Dealer sent me the below pics with my accessories installed - windshield, top, winch, rear bumper. Will be taking her over to family farm in VA for the weekend where I'm hoping she'll give me many years of service. I've had my Rhino there for 11 years so hoping to get at least that out of the Pioneer.

Plan to ride some trails, attempt some very steep grades that my Rhino was not capable of handling, and do some work (tree cutting, moving firewood). Will get some pics and report back - will be off the grid until Tuesday. Minor mods planned for the weekend - heat shield, bilge blower, switch pod and fuse block. Hoping for a trouble-free weekend.

Please tell me you backed out of your purchase, your in for weeks of misery at work, all you will do is think about going riding, and may have a nervous break down and while in recovery at the hospital, you'll go through the same mental process, best thing to do is quit your job and go riding! HA!

Reactions: Plumber32
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET looking rig.
Good times ahead for sure.

T

Triggerfin

Apr 25, 2017
Emerald Isle, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats. I hope you have a ball with it.

But please let us know about how the new I4WD works. There have been several people who have gotten the LE but only one person has really given any feedback on how it works and that wasn't very detailed.

Inquiring minds want to know. :)
I will do that. I'm anxious to know if it is going to be able to handle my steep grades that have prevented me from using/hunting about 50 acres of property and accessing the national forest behind me (I have a handicap that prevents me from being able to walk/climb it). I have lockers on my old Rhino and my built jeep so am also anxious to see how that might work auto-magically. Hill-start, good engine braking will also be tested this weekend. Rain will have things a muddy mess, which is good. I will get some pics and try to write an objective review. Certainly expecting it to outperform my old Rhino 660.

Reactions: chadbo and elkguide
advertisement
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will do that. I'm anxious to know if it is going to be able to handle my steep grades that have prevented me from using/hunting about 50 acres of property and accessing the national forest behind me (I have a handicap that prevents me from being able to walk/climb it). I have lockers on my old Rhino and my built jeep so am also anxious to see how that might work auto-magically. Hill-start, good engine braking will also be tested this weekend. Rain will have things a muddy mess, which is good. I will get some pics and try to write an objective review. Certainly expecting it to outperform my old Rhino 660.
Nice

J

JTW

You're going to love it!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is it Friday yet?????

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!