Picked Her Up

K

KimberproSS

Jul 16, 2019
Mount Vernon, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got to pick up the new ride up yesterday, 1000-5 deluxe. Im new to the side by side world and so far am loving it. Cant wait to take the family on the first big ride. This thing aure is fun to ride. I have been on the forum a couple weeks now and have learned a lot.

View attachment 273409 View attachment 273410

Congratulations and welcome
Finally got to pick up the new ride up yesterday, 1000-5 deluxe. Im new to the side by side world and so far am loving it. Cant wait to take the family on the first big ride. This thing aure is fun to ride. I have been on the forum a couple weeks now and have learned a lot.

View attachment 273409 View attachment 273410
Welcome from Southwestern Indiana. You will love it! I have a 2018 1000-5 Deluxe with a similar set up.
Since you are new to the side by side world, I recommend you remove the top half of your windshield in the summer if riding on dusty roads. The aerodynamics created by the roof and the air blowing past the sides creates a cabin vacuum that sucks dust through all the gaps in the assembly and the vortex off the roof blows it right in against the back of your head. Serious dust. The lip on the bottom part of the wind shield deflects the incoming air up over your head mostly with the top half off and reduces the dust in the cabin significantly. I tried pivoting the windshield out but it has little effect on the dust issue. The windshield comes off easily, clamped on. I remove and install annually.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!