Talon Whats up everyone

Domin131

Domin131

Mar 26, 2022
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I'll start out first by saying this forum has already been great for doing research and getting my questions answered. Anyway, I've owned a X4 SE for the better part of the year and couldn't be happier. I'm in Northern Colorado so most of my riding is trails/crawling and this machine is perfect for it. Lots of mods coming up and I'm looking forward to being on the forum

Cheers 🍻

20221103 081739

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I'll start out first by saying this forum has already been great for doing research and getting my questions answered. Anyway, I've owned a X4 SE for the better part of the year and couldn't be happier. I'm in Northern Colorado so most of my riding is trails/crawling and this machine is perfect for it. Lots of mods coming up and I'm looking forward to being on the forum

Cheers 🍻

View attachment 361336
welcome from Ohio

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Cheers 🍻

View attachment 361336
Welcome!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool: (As you know)

The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon information iffn you haven’t seen it. It’s also a sticky in the General Talon 1000 Discussion Forum making it easier to find.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!