Picture thread - Overland Adventure Oct 20, 2018

J

JTW

I didn’t do a very good job at taking pics..
Looks like a great ride. I really like the idea of getting out a camping a couple nights on the trail! It may take some creative packing to make a multi-night trip with the 500. I'll have to check into one of those hammocks with rainflies, any suggested brand? Hope to make it happen in the next year or two though.
warbonnet Black Bird xlc is what most of us are running

6521E26B 6AF5 4F7C 8339 887918A7FB0E

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It will be a little bit to be ready but this is trail 44 Day 2 starting about 7pm.

Such a great video. I’m glad you captured that. I wish it wasn’t so dark we could’ve got video of the rigs them selves but it’s also good to see the driver’s point of view. I had almost forgotten how muddy it was until watching this video

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Were those rzrs afraid to hit that last mud hole? @joeymt33 is fearless. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those goobers kept screaming “ we are taking on water!” They had been there forever and were contemplating clearing forests trees just to get around. At first I was being cautious because the one that was doing the most complaining had 32 inch tires. But after I checked it with the stick I knew it was time to hammer down.

It was awesome that they had been there for so long and then watched eight “farm rigs” come cruise by and through the mud hole without a single complaint.

when they asked what it was like up ahead, I told them that it can get much worse and they had a pretty helpless look on their face.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Those goobers kept screaming “ we are taking on water!” They had been there forever and were contemplating clearing forests trees just to get around. At first I was being cautious because the one that was doing the most complaining had 32 inch tires. But after I checked it with the stick I knew it was time to hammer down.

It was awesome that they had been there for so long and then watched eight “farm rigs” come cruise by and through the mud hole without a single complaint.

when they asked what it was like up ahead, I told them that it can get much worse and they had a pretty helpless look on their face.
I figured someone was broke down. If I knew they were just scared pansies I would have pointed and laughed.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey this was our last day, we did not need to keep our camping gear clean and dry. So why not hit the mud trails the last few hours? I have no REGERTS! I don’t think I will want to hit the trail the first day though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!