P1000 Pioneer 1000 blink code 61

Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine did this yesterday while working on the hunting camp. Dropped off at dealer today. First thing they asked about was if i had a bunch of accessories hooked up. I said yes but they are pulling off an auxillary battery set up not off the main system. It was like they were finding a reason to blame me before they even looked at the machine.

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Mine did this yesterday while working on the hunting camp. Dropped off at dealer today. First thing they asked about was if i had a bunch of accessories hooked up. I said yes but they are pulling off an auxillary battery set up not off the main system. It was like they were finding a reason to blame me before they even looked at the machine.
Perhaps so, but not necessarily. A lot of people do attach a lot of accessories without doing a dual battery system.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm sure that's the norm so they can claim your at fault.

Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my ride back. They had to replace a speed sensor. We will see what happens.

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!