P1000 Pioneer 1000 w fabric doors - towing

tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I finally placed an order with Bike Bandit for the Honda OEM part (No. 0SP36-HL4-202) - total $207.95 delivered. I called my dealer who had a problem finding the part but did finally come up with it - total price with tax would be $250 and a 80 mile round trip. So thanks to all of you and Bike Bandit I'm all set, and I got a good price. Bike Bandit will have a prime location on my desktop. LOL Thanks again.

I really don't think I could have found this w/o this forum.

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I finally placed an order with Bike Bandit for the Honda OEM part (No. 0SP36-HL4-202) - total $207.95 delivered. I called my dealer who had a problem finding the part but did finally come up with it - total price with tax would be $250 and a 80 mile round trip. So thanks to all of you and Bike Bandit I'm all set, and I got a good price. Bike Bandit will have a prime location on my desktop. LOL Thanks again.

I really don't think I could have found this w/o this forum.
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but was wondering if you had any pics of how you rigged the fabric doors with the bungee(s)?

Also, wondering if you ended up towing with the "towable" cover?

Thanks, just trying to figure out some ideas for the 520 soft doors

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!