PIONEER 520 HIGH-CLEARANCE 1" FORWARD OFFSET A-ARMS - SuperATV

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com

PIONEER 520 HIGH-CLEARANCE 1" FORWARD OFFSET A-ARMS​

Gives you room for 28” tires without a lift!
Link:
  • Adds 1” of forward offset
  • Fit up to 28” tires
  • 1.25” tubing is larger than stock
  • Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
  • Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
  • UV-resistant powder coat finish
  • Easy to install
  • Backed by lifetime warranty
Honda pioneer 520 a arms 1
Honda pioneer 520 a arms 2
Honda pioneer 520 a arms 7
Beefy!!
Honda pioneer 520 a arms 8

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger We need to test these

Yeah I saw this when he posted yesterday. I already have the OutKast arms on which are supposed to be 3" forward. They also raised the front end about an inch and a spacer was provided to put under the differential. All said and done it got rid of the axle bump on the passenger side. Got me wondering if this will do the same or make it worse? It says it utilizes the factory bushings but you'll still need ball joints. Getting the factory one's out was a no go for me, went with All Balls.
These do look beefy and are about half the price of what I paid. You gonna be the guinea pig?

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
It looks like my new arms are already delivered to my front door.

Now that’s some quick service!

Rob
Rob - expecting pics ;) I’m curious how long install will take you and any blockers or issues you run into. Been looking forward to someone coming out with t-Rex 520 arms for a while now….now if only hard doors…;)🤣

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I will document the process as soon s I get started. I have a pile of new parts that need to go on: a-arms, skid plates, locker, turn signals/horn and power steering. So many parts and so little time

No experience with these particular A arms but something I had to deal with was camber after install. We have no camber adjustment on these other than the preload on the springs. Another thing to pay attention to is axle bump on the passenger side. The older P5's sat a little higher and would do it from the factory. Mine did until the A arm swap, now it doesn't. 🤷‍♂️

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
No experience with these particular A arms but something I had to deal with was camber after install. We have no camber adjustment on these other than the preload on the springs. Another thing to pay attention to is axle bump on the passenger side. The older P5's sat a little higher and would do it from the factory. Mine did until the A arm swap, now it doesn't. 🤷‍♂️
Thankis for the advice! I already talked to a buddy to get this on an alignment rack when I have it finished.

mom trying to decide if I want to eat until my Ella shocks get here before I do everything. That way I drag it to the shop one time to check the alignment.

Rob

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!