P700 Pioneer 700-4 deluxe tire upgrade

L

Leadman2

Mar 2, 2021
Illinois USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am looking for anyone who can help
Me find tires to fit my stock rims on my 2021 Pioneer. I would like to put a tire with tread more like a road tire for a pickup truck. I do more road driving than off road. My only problem is I can’t go taller on tires as my garage door doesn’t have enough clearance. So stock 25x8x12 and 25x10x12 are I believe the sizes. Any leads will help.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put Tusk Terrabytes 27" on my stock rims. It only added about 1.5". But if it wont fit in garage I guess it wont fit. Love these tires, they ride so smooth.

Tires2

A

Afwilson

Oct 12, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-4
What he said above use the damn search mode and read a lot.
The information is here and you can find it .
Now go to work and learneth
I wonder why you or anyone else for that matter would waste your time being an ass with your reply. If I didn’t want to or couldn’t offer help to someone I’d ignore the post. I guess asses will be asses.

Reactions: swsebek and J80
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I wonder why you or anyone else for that matter would waste your time being an ass with your reply. If I didn’t want to or couldn’t offer help to someone I’d ignore the post. I guess asses will be asses.
Don’t pay any attention to them cock gobblers. Just type in the search bar what ya looking for and it should pop up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not really noticeable if I did. It still goes 40mph...maybe more with the speedometer being off due to tire size. Doesnt feel a lot slower taking off but it could be. It still climbs very steep hills, still digs it's way out of mud holes. Its NOT a talon, if you want to throw mud 30feet in the air or go through 3' of water get one of those or a jeep. The ride improvement for me was very noticeable on first ride on gravel roads.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not too small, Not too Big. Just right. Whomever she got this from did something right. To answer your question JerryG....from my perspective. None with hair on it, none with junk hanging off the front of it.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!