P700 Pioneer 700 Service Manual and accessory wire?

W

Wandering1

Jul 29, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
Too late. I already used the one linked to on Amazon, but only to trip the relay. It is a Honda part designed for use with their accessories (such as horn, winch, etc). And, it was only like $12 shipped. Pretty sure its ok to go with with the Honda OEM accessory harness. (I hope!). Thanks guys.

Reactions: Glock21user
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Too late. I already used the one linked to on Amazon, but only to trip the relay. It is a Honda part designed for use with their accessories (such as horn, winch, etc). And, it was only like $12 shipped. Pretty sure its ok to go with with the Honda OEM accessory harness. (I hope!). Thanks guys.
Yes.
As long as there are no issues... there are no issues. lol.

Honda does some weird stuff. Really a 3rd party designs most of these accessories for Honda.
For example, the first year 500 used a constant power connector for an accessory its first year. It was updated the soon after with the one you posted.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!