P1000 pioneer le roof cost

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Pricing a new 19 LE and was wondering what a fair price for the stock roof might be. Was quoted 695.00 which seemed a little pricey so I turn to you guys for instiraton.
Thanks for looking and stay heathy

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pricing a new 19 LE and was wondering what a fair price for the stock roof might be. Was quoted 695.00 which seemed a little pricey so I turn to you guys for instiraton.
My dealer sold me mine for $525. Welcome to the club by the way.

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I assume u have a five seater? I paid 530 for mine.I installed it

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
welcome to the club from the Motor City!
i would assume with the price quoted its a 5 seater? sooo that's a bit costly unless there adding labor to it? find that out and if so, tell them you aint buying it till they throw in the roof! if they pitch a fuss, tell them you'll only buy the machine for there cost of the roof! you see where I'm going with this? that's the avenue id take. they can't be the busy right now and want your business ;)

B

Bachscar

Mar 21, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Purchased my new machine three weeks ago (a 1000-3) and the dealership automatically puts roofs on all of the new machines as soon as they get them in. Says that’s the first thing people want to add so he just does it. It’s basically a freebie since he doesn’t add it to the MSRP. True cost to a dealer is most likely only a couple of hundred bucks and a very small amount of labor...

Reactions: BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Purchased my new machine three weeks ago (a 1000-3) and the dealership automatically puts roofs on all of the new machines as soon as they get them in. Says that’s the first thing people want to add so he just does it. It’s basically a freebie since he doesn’t add it to the MSRP. True cost to a dealer is most likely only a couple of hundred bucks and a very small amount of labor...
Welcome! I've copied some members here and have the Alien shade and the hard Honda roof both installed, the hard roof is great when it rains, no rain in the forecast it comes off, just running the Alien shade makes it a lot quieter.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thats an AWFUL nice and externally rare dealership u got there if there always eating that up on every machine? Are you sure they aren’t sneaking it in the closing cost someplace? Lol. My bro in-law Owens A marina/Atv/sled repair shop. I’ve Bought a few Honda accessories from him before cuz he gets them at cost. He showed me that genuine Honda accessories are highest he has to buy. Not sure what the roof was cuz I already had it. For example the Honda fox shocks, profit once marked up wasn’t all that much as you think as with other brands accessories.

oh and welcome to the forum from the Motor City!

B

Bachscar

Mar 21, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you, gentlemen (gentle ladies, too, if appropriate). Great and very informative website you have here. I’m a pretty old guy but enjoy seeing what you people do and enjoy. No, running the numbers on the deal shows that the dealer pretty much eats the cost. My wife was an office manager for a fairly large GM dealership so I am very aware of sales pricing, dealer costs, tricks, etc. This Honda dealership is a pretty high volume one which no doubt helps a lot. No sales tax, registration fees, etc, either.

Reactions: Mudwing
G

gearguywb

Jul 21, 2019
Kansas City
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Sent you a PM regarding the dealer. I have been searching for a bit in the KC, KS and surrounding areas. It would be good to find a dealer that at least makes an attempt to build relationship and not make their months salary off one sale :)

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
gearguy, for some reason I did not receive your PM, plisse try again.
Stay healtyh.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!