Pioneer of the Adirondacks

Gwishy

Gwishy

Oct 9, 2013
Peru, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
Put a down payment on a P-2 yesterday and will be picking it up next week. $10645 out the door with a full fold windshield and a hard roof, pretty happy with that. So what can I expect? Plan on starting the Northern NY in style!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Gwishy.
You will be happy you went with the Pioneer. and already got mod's on the way. Most member, who have the roof enjoy it fairly well. I seen the folding windshield at a dealer and I like it myself. I will be buying that soon myself.

I am glad to have you as part of our community. You should find everything you need about the Pioneer here. If you dont, just ask. Someone will sure respond within a a short time. Now spend some time and browse the site. Click BOARD INDEX to see different areas and topics for each.

Most of all... Just have fun.
Look forward to your post.
Thanks.
HondaSxS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!