pioneer rally

C

Charlie0909

Lifetime Member
Mar 5, 2014
I recently went on a rzr rally at Macks Pines near Russellville Arkansas for 3 days and it was a blast. Lots of riding, camping, good food and meet lots on new people. Who would be up for a pioneer rally.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hell ya, But would have to say... I just got back from the first rally/group ride.
Anyways.
Love to see what I could do to be a part of anything Pioneer related.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
From the Looks of it everything went good on the first Honda SXS ride. Hopefully Royal Blue July 18-20 turns out good.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
I would be interested in this Arkansas isn't to far away from me

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Would have to defiantly get some sponsors rolling.
I don't ever seen Honda sponsoring much. And thats a shame.
Seems they are only interested in setting up rides for the media.
Some of witch should not be reviewing the Pioneer.

Anyways.
All my contact attempts have left me empty handed. So, its going to take more then me to rally them up.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
Or we all try it and show them how big it can be?

C

Charlie0909

Lifetime Member
Mar 5, 2014
the rzr rally had venders that donate prizes, anything from roof, windshield, winch, doors, lights, ice chest and so on. one dollar a ticket and the raffle was on the last night of the rally at the bonfire. all proceeds to wounded warrior or make a wish. had people from all over, oklahoma, arkansas, iowa, missouri and as far away as new york. first thing we would have to come up with a place and date, sign up thread. the first year we may not have any sponsers or venders but if its big enough they will show the second year. place needs to be big enough for camping trailers and tents and able to ride from camp. i'm in.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
Charlie0909 said:
the rzr rally had venders that donate prizes, anything from roof, windshield, winch, doors, lights, ice chest and so on. one dollar a ticket and the raffle was on the last night of the rally at the bonfire. all proceeds to wounded warrior or make a wish. had people from all over, oklahoma, arkansas, iowa, missouri and as far away as new york. first thing we would have to come up with a place and date, sign up thread. the first year we may not have any sponsers or venders but if its big enough they will show the second year. place needs to be big enough for camping trailers and tents and able to ride from camp. i'm in.
Most big Offroad parks have nice campgrounds Cabins, Water and septic for RV's and tents.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes needs to be cabins, Wife will not do the tent thing and we do not have a camper. I'll help with the door prizes, Just did this at the group ride at Windrock, We had some great door prizes and everyone won something. Had some left over and just started passing them out. I think everyone enjoyed it, we had everything from pioneer ball caps-Honda roof bag-air pump-a helmet-homemade toboggan's and Polaris recovery team decals.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
That's one reason I picked Royal Blue because you have the choice of the campground with cabins, RV hook ups and tent camping. Along with the Motel that you can ride from. ( Free Biscuits and gravy and waffles are awful good before going riding) lol

advertisement
C

Charlie0909

Lifetime Member
Mar 5, 2014
so lets get some input. ride royal blue in tennessee, macks pines near russellville arkansas. what place would people be able to attend. both have lots of trails, camper hookups, tent camping and cabins

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
Arkansas for me tennesee is to far

W

waterboy1

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Arkansas for me

G

Guard guy

Oct 19, 2013
Either. I'm right in the middle south of Memhis.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!