and lock a chain through the A arms &
the side rails on the trailer.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
best security is good insurance. no matter what you do if someone wants it worse than you do they will take it. i would look for a lockable parking brake something to keep the machine stationary. kill switches are nice but a thief probably wont be starting anything up until after he rolls it a safe distance away. a detach steering will would also be a plus, hard to move something when you cant steer it.

Or a 12 GA shotgun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
D

Dasmoeturhead

This.
0425181910 HDR

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Mines bundled up so I can store stuff in the cab on trips. Since it looks like a piece of junk and not a running usable machine I don't expect any problems. I've had people ask what it was. On one trip I had to leave the trailer and machine parked on it's own overnight without any issues. Probably figured it wasn't worth stealing the trailer if they had to get rid of the machine ;)

Trailer

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mines bundled up so I can store stuff in the cab on trips. Since it looks like a piece of junk and not a running usable machine I don't expect any problems. I've had people ask what it was. On one trip I had to leave the trailer and machine parked on it's own overnight without any issues. Probably figured it wasn't worth stealing the trailer if they had to get rid of the machine ;)

View attachment 74250

I get it isn't a show car and mine has plenty of scratches, but I'm curious if you get rub marks on the roll cage from the plywood?

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!