Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
We are signed up and ready for a great time!!
Also not sure if everything is booked yet or not but if anyone needs a place to stay I have some land on Stinking Creek Rd that we just bought to turn into a campground (Pioneer Trails Campground)!! It definitely won't be ready for full hookups for this years TO but there is plenty of room for primitive setups. I plan on staying there this year!

MAJspoon

MAJspoon

Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2020
Cadiz, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
We are signed up and ready for a great time!!
Also not sure if everything is booked yet or not but if anyone needs a place to stay I have some land on Stinking Creek Rd that we just bought to turn into a campground (Pioneer Trails Campground)!! It definitely won't be ready for full hookups for this years TO but there is plenty of room for primitive setups. I plan on staying there this year!
Will see you there at the property. I will bring the toy hauler!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ridges with names2

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How far can you go on a tank of fuel at Takeover? Guided a group from Wisconsin this weekend, today left Eagle Rock Campground to Brushy Prison and back up through New River Unit back east to Eternal Flame, then back past Campground to Elk viewing tower at end of trail 25 and back to Campgrounds. 9am to 9pm 123.6 miles filled up 5.82 gal. wasn't even flashing low yet on P1k 7.9 gal fuel tank.
View attachment 269503

My new favorite trail cutting east back from New River NC trail 1 "Four Lane" is Trail 15 Gibson Knob Trail to New River 21 coming out at Smokey Junction.

View attachment 269504View attachment 269505
Do you know if they actually closed trail 21 at bowling branch? That's wh a t everyone was saying last week.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!