P1000 Pioneer tie down

M

Mollie46

Feb 18, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone using a Grand Design toy hauler to haul there Honda in, if so have you installed e tracks and if so how did you screw the e tracks down. Will be getting my Pioneer 1000 in about 1 week. Looking for info on tying down the unit so as not to be bouncing around. The Grand Design has the tie downs next to the walls a 2 in the center, not the best location for tie downs.

Reactions: sharp
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Anyone using a Grand Design toy hauler to haul there Honda in, if so have you installed e tracks and if so how did you screw the e tracks down. Will be getting my Pioneer 1000 in about 1 week. Looking for info on tying down the unit so as not to be bouncing around. The Grand Design has the tie downs next to the walls a 2 in the center, not the best location for tie downs.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I do a eclipse attitude toy hauler. In the front of the Honda there are two holes in the frame I use those crossed. In the back I use two holes in the skid plate crossed and two from the hitch in a v. I try to stay low do to the self leveling shocks in the back. The rear is double strapped so if I need to tighten the straps on the road I can do it all in front. Hope this helps

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

We have a KZ Venom toy hauler that has the E-tracks. We us the Erickson wheel chock system, seems to work good.

This is how we tie it down on our utility trailer:

Tiedown

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!