Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have 9’s on my P1 and like them. We’re even better with the 2” spacers in the back.
2C36ABDA 5877 4656 B8E5 D205DED18542
23C0ACD6 EA7C 48EB 8C22 E4A3F69CE03A

Reactions: Mudwing
B

BrentW

Jul 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Tomorrow I am ordering 28x10x14 mudlites for all 4 corners. Did you end up going with 9"? Mudlites? Just curious if you were happy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wondering if you have had any issues with the 28x10's. Are the front and back rims on the same off set and any rubbing or steering problems? I am gonna try it with a 12 wheel soon.

Reactions: HuntKy
D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wondering if you have had any issues with the 28x10's. Are the front and back rims on the same off set and any rubbing or steering problems? I am gonna try it with a 12 wheel soon.
I literally just ordered them about an hour ago! Ive read until my eyes are about to pop out and there are alot of different results. However, I have concluded that 28" wheels with aftermarket wheels with the 5+2 offset will not rub. Some are running 30's with that set up and are slightly rubbing and fixing that issue with a heat gun and slightly molding floor or using 1" to 2" shock spacers. With all that being said, my only personal experience is a friend bought a 700 a couple of weeks before me and he put 28" zillas on his stock wheels and he rubbed. He added wheel spacers to eliminate the problem. I fear that with stock 12" wheels and any tire 28" tall that is over 9" to 10" wide will rub. The 30" tires I spoke of earlier were 9" wide all the way around. I was so close to ordering those tires is wasn't funny but I got scared. I have a SuperAtv 2" lift new in the box but I dont plan on needing it. My new shoes will be here Friday so I will update you then

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
I literally just ordered them about an hour ago! Ive read until my eyes are about to pop out and there are alot of different results. However, I have concluded that 28" wheels with aftermarket wheels with the 5+2 offset will not rub. Some are running 30's with that set up and are slightly rubbing and fixing that issue with a heat gun and slightly molding floor or using 1" to 2" shock spacers. With all that being said, my only personal experience is a friend bought a 700 a couple of weeks before me and he put 28" zillas on his stock wheels and he rubbed. He added wheel spacers to eliminate the problem. I fear that with stock 12" wheels and any tire 28" tall that is over 9" to 10" wide will rub. The 30" tires I spoke of earlier were 9" wide all the way around. I was so close to ordering those tires is wasn't funny but I got scared. I have a SuperAtv 2" lift new in the box but I dont plan on needing it. My new shoes will be here Friday so I will update you then

The 3rd sentence was supposed to say 28" tires with aftermarket wheels.....

B

BrentW

Jul 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
The 3rd sentence was supposed to say 28" tires with aftermarket wheels.....

I am hoping the 27x10x12 swamp lite all the way around will do right. Let me know how yours go when you get them in please. I really wanted the tires where I can rotate front to back.

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am hoping the 27x10x12 swamp lite all the way around will do right. Let me know how yours go when you get them in please. I really wanted the tires where I can rotate front to back.
I can almost guarantee you will not have any issues with those tires. That is my exact reason for same size all the way around. I think she would look better with the wider tire in the back but.... Rotating will extend life of tires alot. One of the local shops here was selling 700's with 28" swamplites stock

B

BrentW

Jul 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can almost guarantee you will not have any issues with those tires. That is my exact reason for same size all the way around. I think she would look better with the wider tire in the back but.... Rotating will extend life of tires alot. One of the local shops here was selling 700's with 28" swamplites stock

I can only find the 28's with a 14 wheel. Wonder it that would clear? About the same price anyways.

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
Also what is the real difference between swamp lite and mud lites?
To be honest I am not sure other than lug pattern. Through my research and asking around it seems both are good all around tires where possibly the swamp witch may be a little better in mud but they wear very quickly. Not as tough as the mudlite. I looked at a Pioneer 700 at a dealership that had swamp lites installed and they drove it outside everyday and parked it in front of the store for display then would bring it back in at the end of the day. Anyways, they had to drive over a curb to park it and there was noticeable wear and little chunks missing from the lugs just from that small amount of moving around.

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can only find the 28's with a 14 wheel. Wonder it that would clear? About the same price anyways.
I did say stock but it was 28" swamp lites on after market 14" wheels so it was "new" not stock. I apologize. It was a dealership in Slidell, La. Slidell Power Sports I think was the name of the place

B

BrentW

Jul 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am also looking at the 27x14 Outback Max. Seems to be a all around great tire. Just kinda heavy. Anybody run them/

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am also looking at the 27x14 Outback Max. Seems to be a all around great tire. Just kinda heavy. Anybody run them/
Theres a guy on fb site thats running them on his stock wheels and they look incredible!

D

Dragon3

Jul 2, 2017
Long Beach, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
I didn't think they would fit on a stock wheel. Looks great! May be the direction I go.
I haven't looked at those tires specifically but just about every tire manufacturer offers a 27" tire for a 12" wheel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!