Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
For those of you using the magnets...
This is an old post. When I first read it I wanted one. So I searched for them. In my search I came across a solution that works great.

You remove the magnets from a standard computer hard drive. They are attached to a plate with mounting holes. Slide a piece of heat shrink tubing over the magnet and apply heat. I made 4 of these. They are very strong. Perhaps stronger than some of the ones offered on the internet.

Joemigs

Joemigs

Nov 28, 2016
Palm City Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that I have a gun rack in the roof for my shotgun and rifles, I am interested to see how y'all mount your pistols when traveling in the P1000. I rarely holster mine when I am riding or working around the farm, but would like to have it at a moments notice if need be.

I do have a ram mount on my dash/switch plate for a phone holder, so I was thinking about getting a ram holster but I have never seen one. Any ideas? I have a 4th Gen Glock 19 that I conceal carry with, so that's what I would normally have on me in the Pioneer.

Thanks!

advertisement
TractorMan

TractorMan

May 19, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice gun! I would take a dump on myself if I saw that pointed at me! Lol
Most definitely not even on my list for any type of self protection. I like to hunt wild hogs and occasionally a White tailed Deer with a pistol. It is an extremely accurate pistol. I have shot 1-1/4" groups at 100 yards off of a rest. Thanks for the compliments. I like it but surely not for everyone.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll bet it's a blast to shoot though. I think even my carry weapon is probably borderline too much for a self defense, but with the amount of time we spend in desolate trails after dark, never know when a bear or big kitty might happen by

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!