Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
November is a very important date for the future of our country. With everything going on I believe it’s the most important election in our history.
im hoping this thread doesn’t become a s*** show like many do from a few. Just wanted to say how important it is to get out and make your opinion matter, or at least somewhat. You have no b**** about the results if you don’t take the time to do your part.
I know how my family is voting and probably many here but was also curious so I’m adding a poll.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seen this and had to share it
Screenshot 20200812 140304 Facebook

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Seen this and had to share itView attachment 218248
I don't think this is true. Since the K-word woman was born here, she is as much a citizen as you or I, sad as it may be. Anchor babies have been considered citizens since we gave that right to the slaves that we kidnapped and brought here. When they were freed, it was 'only fair' to make them citizens here. Unfortunately the good will of anchor babies has been abused by every illegal since, smuggling across the southern border just to drop their devil's spawn here - instant American VOTING citizen. :mad:

advertisement
R

rickoshea

i'm also going to eat popcorn and laugh out loud reading this one.i'm stuck with a liberal minority gov. right now and really need something to laugh about or i'll start crying.they already took away my black rifles.

advertisement