Please help

P

paulmordasini

Dec 3, 2022
El Centro, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon X
What is the softest setting on the factory Fox shocks on the Talon 1000S2X. (2 persons)?

Reactions: Smitty335
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
there are three settings on the QS3 shocks for the 1000S2X

1 - Firm as hell, wonder what Honda was thinking
2 - Chiropractor needed after 5 miles
3 - Simulates a piece of pipe welded between frame and trailing arm

Softest setting is 1

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
What is the softest setting on the factory Fox shocks on the Talon 1000S2X. (2 persons)?
There izn't a softest setting on an X-2. Your three choices are - 1. Hard. 2. Harder 3. Hardest. :oops:

Workarounds -
1. Beadlocks and low tire pressures.
2. Disconnecting the swaybar if you aren't backing it into the turns like Robby Gordon.
3. Aftermarket springs, Bandit is a popular choice.
4. Shock revalving.
5. 14" wheels will give you a taller (softer) tire sidewall for a similar sized tire but will also put your calipers closer to the wheel. Some haven't had a problem with that but I almost punched a hole in my 15" rim waaaaay out in the desert. :eek:

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from your little brother state , Michigan!

The answers above are what you after for the most part. But whats your motive for asking! We can help u further with that.

Also, we need pics of you X2 ASAP
Pics Or it Didnt Happen

H

HondaTech

There izn't a softest setting on an X-2. Your three choices are - 1. Hard. 2. Harder 3. Hardest. :oops:

Workarounds -
1. Beadlocks and low tire pressures.
2. Disconnecting the swaybar if you aren't backing it into the turns like Robby Gordon.
3. Aftermarket springs, Bandit is a popular choice.
4. Shock revalving.
5. 14" wheels will give you a taller (softer) tire sidewall for a similar sized tire but will also put your calipers closer to the wheel. Some haven't had a problem with that but I almost punched a hole in my 15" rim waaaaay out in the desert. :eek:
View attachment 365054

You forgot a couple of options

GForce racing

George White Double E racing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!