Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Consult your dictionary for the definition of Enigma. This troll is screwing with everyone who's taken the bait, plus hopefully no-one is that f***ing stupid. It starts with trying to find the correct corresponding wrench for a 7/16 bolt, red loctite, heat and the fuel tank and so on. Does anyone on the forum actually know this troll? I've actually enjoyed reading the dialogue back and forth. Funny

Remington

Remington

PFife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Consult your dictionary for the definition of Enigma. This troll is screwing with everyone who's taken the bait, plus hopefully no-one is that f***ing stupid. It starts with trying to find the correct corresponding wrench for a 7/16 bolt, red loctite, heat and the fuel tank and so on. Does anyone on the forum actually know this troll? I've actually enjoyed reading the dialogue back and forth. Funny
I dont belive hes a troll
Unless hes been hacked🤷🏻‍♂️
Hes liked many posts on my 2 builds for years, been a member since 20’ and has over 350 posts.
unless Im being naïve here, and thats possible lol If u read his past posts or threads he seems to be thorough and takes his time with things and maybe a little Fucery haha

BTW When I see Enigma I Think of the Enigma code machines used in WWII by the Natzis

Last edited:
Ugly

Ugly

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks Remington and JayPo for your support. I appreciate your trying to help me out. It's clear to me that my questions are technical joke to the club. I was trying to help the club members with a tough problem that I was trying to solve. Sorry I bothered everyone with my questions.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks Remington and JayPo for your support. I appreciate your trying to help me out. It's clear to me that my questions are technical joke to the club. I was trying to help the club members with a tough problem that I was trying to solve. Sorry I bothered everyone with my questions.
I don't think anyone is bothered by the question(s)...... it's just that probably 99% wouldn't dwell on removing the bolt for so long. At some point you just have to apply the following logic 👇🤷‍♂️

Vjagjt1k4pe01

advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I don't think anyone is bothered by the question(s)...... it's just that probably 99% wouldn't dwell on removing the bolt for so long. At some point you just have to apply the following logic 👇🤷‍♂️

View attachment 431715
The above!

advertisement