• Hawkins

• Jorgensen

• Undecided

• Note voting

• Not Us citizen

Results are only viewable after voting.
H

HondaTech

When I was much, much, younger, it took me awhile to learn I'm not voting for 'a person', I'm voting for a party platform. Once the conservative talk show host beat into my head - 'party trumps person' (no pun intended), voting became much easier for me. We had a roaring economy before Covid, how anyone could vote for the dems after witnessing their behavior over the last 3-1/2 years would be beyond me.

And you can bet your azz that the left will blame Covid on President Trump and that will sell to the uneducated left voters. :mad:

I don't care what you think of P. Trump as a person, he's the best thing to happen to America for decades.

Trump changed this ideology for me.
I voted for the person this time, there are a lot in the GOP who aren't on the same page as him. It's the Trump party that i'm rooting for, not the GOP. He's doing what he said he was going to and would've have accomplished much more if the Dems hadn't stalled the majority of it or pushed against everything in spite.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I trust them like I trust a fart after Taco Bell.
You don’t have to trust anything. This is what Biden has said on the subject.

"While I do not believe federal dollars should go to police departments violating people’s rights or turning to violence as the first resort, I do not support defunding police," he wrote. "The better answer is to give police departments the resources they need to implement meaningful reforms, and to condition other federal dollars on completing those reforms."

Reactions: Vikes79
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A6B6F2F1 30FD 43C4 B335 DB789434C24D