Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone who thinks an “unarmed guy coming at with a knife “ is unarmed clearly has no understanding of what it takes to be a LEO. If you took these whiny libtard shmucks wanting to defund police and put them a situation were they had to make a life or death decision in a matter of 2-3 seconds that would change their minds... maybe, some of these people are dummer than a sack of hammers.
BACK THE BLUE TRUMP 2020 TOO!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So redirecting funding from police ..... my bad I thought "redirecting funding from" was just a polite way to say defund.... I must be mistaken ..

so is what Seattle just did defunding or redirecting ... they call it defunding but they are taking it from police and investing in "community public safety"

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So redirecting funding from police ..... my bad I thought "redirecting funding from" was just a polite way to say defund.... I must be mistaken ..
Apparently so. Federal dollars conditioned on PD’s adhering to civil liberties is a good thing, and something you’d be all in on if Trump suggested it....

Otherwise, it’s always mischaracterized, The Seattle City Council has voted to reduce the police budget by 14%.....

Those funds are to be used by agencies/organizations that can do a different and perhaps better policing job than a guy with a gun, for some dispatch calls. And.........there’s been a slew of police chiefs that have acknowledged that they’d be relieved if their officers weren’t bogged down with certain duties better suited to others...

advertisement
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No matter how You look at it You only have one choice and that is Mr. President Trump and Pence, unless You have lost Your mind and cannot form a sentence than You and Biden will get along just be prepared to give most of Your living wage to the Government,,,,,

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apparently so. Federal dollars conditioned on PD’s adhering to civil liberties is a good thing, and something you’d be all in on if Trump suggested it....

Otherwise, it’s always mischaracterized, The Seattle City Council has voted to reduce the police budget by 14%.....

Those funds are to be used by agencies/organizations that can do a different and perhaps better policing job than a guy with a gun, for some dispatch calls. And.........there’s been a slew of police chiefs that have acknowledged that they’d be relieved if their officers weren’t bogged down with certain duties better suited to others...
I have my beliefs and they are not conditional on what any candidate says.

if you look at what Seattle removed ... it happened to include 2- 911 dispatchers ... I guess if there is less police to respond you don't really need them. They cut 100 officers .. a 7% reduction in force
Includes removing officers that dismantle homeless camps .... seems reasonable
Cutting the Police chiefs pay by 50% (Black female chief) hum? they are cutting it below her white predecessor ...
Cutting Swat etc, etc.

I realize they are the city of low crime, peace and harmony... or a city of looting, violence and private downtown business suppression

they will reap what they sow ...

shame NYC is going the way they are too

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have my beliefs and they are not conditional on what any candidate says.

if you look at what Seattle removed ... it happened to include 2- 911 dispatchers ... I guess if there is less police to respond you don't really need them. They cut 100 officers .. a 7% reduction in force
Includes removing officers that dismantle homeless camps .... seems reasonable
Cutting the Police chiefs pay by 50% (Black female chief) hum? they are cutting it below her white predecessor ...
Cutting Swat etc, etc.

I realize they are the city of low crime, peace and harmony... or a city of looting, violence and private downtown business suppression

they will reap what they sow ...

shame NYC is going the way they are too
At any rate, Biden is on record stating that he is not a supporter of defunding the police, which gives the impression of ending and dismantling police. Furthermore, city mayors are responsible for police forces, so the whole thing is a moot point. Kind of like voting for a presidential candidate because they are pro life or pro choice...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
At any rate, Biden is on record stating that he is not a supporter of defunding the police, which gives the impression of ending and dismantling police. Furthermore, city mayors are responsible for police forces, so the whole thing is a moot point. Kind of like voting for a presidential candidate because they are pro life or pro choice...
🔛
🔛

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That may be true , but what he has said on record of saying is.....
“you can’t go to a 7-Eleven and buy something without the owner being of slight Indian decent” And Calling Former Democratic Senator Robert KKK Byrd a Grand Klugal Klansman “A fine wonderful Man I admired deeply” at his funeral!
Now Will the New York Slimes or the Washington Compost going to label him a Racist/homophobe and Xenophobe that they call Trump? Oh that’s right ,cuz he’s not Trump 🤔 I can go on for days of the things Sleepy uncle Joe has said and voted for that’s far worse than Anything Trump has said or done.
It’s also quite funny How Camel Harris, that only got 2% of primary votes and never made it to the Hawkey Cockeye in Iowa is now the darling historic VIP pic When the Dems could have made it a real “Historic“ pic if they were willing to support her then and make her the Presidential nominee Hugh? She’s also awfully quick to forget all the anger she had towards Creepy Uncle Joe in those debates and at once saying “his (joes) accusers need there time to be heard” to I won’t quote but it’s very close....(we need to just forget about this for now. Everything is good) Hypocrite city! The only thing Historic Joe has is his age!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That may be true , but what he has said on record of saying is.....
“you can’t go to a 7-Eleven and buy something without the owner being of slight Indian decent” And Calling Former Democratic Senator Robert KKK Byrd a Grand Klugal Klansman “A fine wonderful Man I admired deeply” at his funeral!
Now Will the New York Slimes or the Washington Compost going to label him a Racist/homophobe and Xenophobe that they call Trump? Oh that’s right ,cuz he’s not Trump 🤔 I can go on for days of the things Sleepy uncle Joe has said and voted for that’s far worse than Anything Trump has said or done.
It’s also quite funny How Camel Harris, that only got 2% of primary votes and never made it to the Hawkey Cockeye in Iowa is now the darling historic VIP pic When the Dems could have made it a real “Historic“ pic if they were willing to support her then and make her the Presidential nominee Hugh? She’s also awfully quick to forget all the anger she had towards Creepy Uncle Joe in those debates and at once saying “his (joes) accusers need there time to be heard” to I won’t quote but it’s very close....(we need to just forget about this for now. Everything is good) Hypocrite city! The only thing Historic Joe has is his age!
Are you getting sucked into Monty's web? He want's to turn every thing into Trump's fault, he's a true blue blood Democrat and CNN watcher, I watch neither Fox or CNN, both lie out there butts, where's the real truth? Somewhere in between in my little bitty mind.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Are you getting sucked into Monty's web? He want's to turn every thing into Trump's fault, he's a true blue blood Democrat and CNN watcher, I watch neither Fox or CNN, both lie out there butts, where's the real truth? Somewhere in between in my little bitty mind.
I haven’t even mentioned him.....

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nah! I work in a very Lib city , in a dozen of there homes a day interacting with there weirdness. also grew up there In that city. Part of the reason in my teens I seen the light that actually doing things for yourself is the best way instead of blaming others living with doom and gloom. I have some good lib friends, there just not wired right you know. But to answer your question directly, No! Don’t have time for that. I just like to talk an make there heads spin ;)

advertisement