Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
never even got a thank you so screw em,
Oh boy...:rolleyes: Didn’t mean to open that up. Anyway I can see that the little P5 does just fine keeping the driveway clean. Looks like you don’t have upper doors, are you cold in there?

Reactions: trigger and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Been to that rodeo a few times. People don't realize how much accumulates up there and how heavy it gets with a little melt happening. I've seen garage roofs that have collapsed under the weight of snow load.
I have a roof rake for the garage. Usually the stove takes care of the garage. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Nah, the one neighbor watched me plow with the quad for years and went and got him one. Just happened to get it the same year I got the P5 so probably looked like I was trying to one up him. Plowed my other neighbor's drive for him years ago for free and without being asked. It was a bad snow and figured I'd help him out, never even got a thank you so screw em, they can pay someone now.
People are funny. A neighbor that’s a lawyer, asked me if The Free and Volenteer Snow Removal service was going to happen again this year. Haha. I might do it today. Haha. But people expect it. They don’t even come to the window to wave. Aaa nope. People.
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Oh boy...:rolleyes: Didn’t mean to open that up. Anyway I can see that the little P5 does just fine keeping the driveway clean. Looks like you don’t have upper doors, are you cold in there?

Not at all, I don't wear gloves most of the time, especially on the winch control hand. It was actually pretty warm for those videos, hovering around 30 and not much wind. I also had done all the hand work before hand, porches, stairs, sidewalks...that usually works up a good sweat before the cool down of plowing. ;)

B

Bandman45

Aug 5, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nah, the one neighbor watched me plow with the quad for years and went and got him one. Just happened to get it the same year I got the P5 so probably looked like I was trying to one up him. Plowed my other neighbor's drive for him years ago for free and without being asked. It was a bad snow and figured I'd help him out, never even got a thank you so screw em, they can pay someone now.
Why is it so hard to say Thank You? I don’t get it, we have the same situation but I keep doing it and he’s 20 years younger than me. I can use the extra credit when I hopefully get to the Pearly Gates

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Why is it so hard to say Thank You? I don’t get it, we have the same situation but I keep doing it and he’s 20 years younger than me. I can use the extra credit when I hopefully get to the Pearly Gates

You have to wonder if you're helping him or just enabling him? I'm spiteful though and if I feel I've been wronged he'll be wrote off and never helped again. Live right and things happen for you, live wrong and things happen to you. Karma!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
You have to wonder if you're helping him or just enabling him? I'm spiteful though and if I feel I've been wronged he'll be wrote off and never helped again. Live right and things happen for you, live wrong and things happen to you. Karma!

Couldn’t have said it any better @trigger

Reactions: Caper and trigger
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve cut off all kinds. Haha
Caper

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500

A numbers of years ago I brought my neighbor a Ham for plowing me out.....I never even got a thank you from him as he took it from me.....and that was after paying him $400 for the year to plow me out.

Reactions: Caper and trigger
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Trig, I run the same Plow setup and I’d buy another in a heartbeat. I have used mine enough that my cutting edge is noticeably worn. The only problem I’ve had is the Plow shoes fall out. They spin and break off the retaining pin. Had that happen a few times. I even had to buy a spare set since I lost both at different time. Luckily I found them when the snow melted. Kfi stuff is built right, designed right and high quality! I love how the push tube is extra long so u can pile snow up very deep. If I had doors and heat on my machine I could Plow all night with it. The 500 is such a hard working machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Trig, I run the same Plow setup and I’d buy another in a heartbeat. I have used mine enough that my cutting edge is noticeably worn. The only problem I’ve had is the Plow shoes fall out. They spin and break off the retaining pin. Had that happen a few times. I even had to buy a spare set since I lost both at different time. Luckily I found them when the snow melted. Kfi stuff is built right, designed right and high quality! I love how the push tube is extra long so u can pile snow up very deep. If I had doors and heat on my machine I could Plow all night with it. The 500 is such a hard working machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I bought a little plug in your cigarette lighter. Uses 10 amp on full. I bought it at a boat supply stor. It’s dog defrosting boat windows. Like a little hair dryer. I’ll post a picture in a few. I don’t have doors, but probably wouldn’t be good with a little heat.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I bought a little plug in your cigarette lighter. Uses 10 amp on full. I bought it at a boat supply stor. It’s dog defrosting boat windows. Like a little hair dryer. I’ll post a picture in a few. I don’t have doors, but probably wouldn’t be good with a little heat.
Caper
Say Cap, does your boss know that you’re on the phone all day, dicking around.......:D:D:D

Reactions: Caper and Duckhunt
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s in What did you do today. And I can’t drive my 500 so I check to see what the people that can, are doing. Haha
Caper
Just pulling your chain Cap.....:eek:

Reactions: Caper
BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for sharing the vids and pics. This is the first time I have seen a P5 snow plowing. Neat and the P5 handled it well. If we had that kind of snow in Georgia, a lot of people would die. Even a hint of a possible snow flake falling here and things start shutting down.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for sharing the vids and pics. This is the first time I have seen a P5 snow plowing. Neat and the P5 handled it well. If we had that kind of snow in Georgia, a lot of people would die. Even a hint of a possible snow flake falling here and things start shutting down.
Except, we would take your weather right now. Probably a little tooo hot in the summer. Haha
Caper

Reactions: BuckCreek01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!