Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I couldn't get the iPhone video to upload, so you get a picture. 5 month old P500 with 60" KFI plow clearing a 110 foot driveway in Northern Utah. I don't push into the road, but do turn around in the road and push back into the ditch. So far the only problem has been the Warn wench strap stitching pulled apart at the hook pushing heavy wet snow. I tied the strap off and kept on plowing. Love the 60" plow set up on the p500. She replaced a 15 year old 27" Craftsman snow thrower. My snow removal time has been more than cut in half and the fun factor increased by over 100%.

View attachment 109529
Curious on those lights on your rear rack:rolleyes: How about another picture of that light set up?:) Thanks

Reactions: Caper
renosxs

renosxs

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2017
reno, nv
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah that works nice. Do you have a locker. And now all your neighbors are going to expect you to do that all the time. Haha. Looks like a beautiful day.
Caper
I can lock the axle if that’s what you’re referring to. I usually don’t to minimize tire scrubbing on the pavers. I have not found it necessary in any paved uses. Let me know if your are referring to something else.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I can lock the axle if that’s what you’re referring to. I usually don’t to minimize tire scrubbing on the pavers. I have not found it necessary in any paved uses. Let me know if your are referring to something else.
Sorry Reno, I thought it was a 500. My fault.
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
26" Maxxis Big Horn 2.0's. They're lighter than the original BH's. 3 yrs with mine and have never had a tire problem. I went with 9's in the front and 11's on the back.

T

Two_Dogs

Nov 29, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Curious on those lights on your rear rack:rolleyes: How about another picture of that light set up?:) Thanks
My LW and I are tandem cyclists and we support bicycle races/benefit rides as SAG/Radio/First Aid. We had an aging amber safety light on her Subaru that I replaced two years ago with a mag mount low profile 27" LED light bar. I tried it on the back of the P5 and the mag mounts hold solid. The LEDs are super bright and folks slow way down going around me as I'm clearing the mailbox and end of our driveway. I put a strip of black electrical tape over the LEDs on the cab side. Easy to put on and take off. Plugs into the cig lighter. Got it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HY4XB8/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Geek 2 Little Geek Light Bar

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My LW and I are tandem cyclists and we support bicycle races/benefit rides as SAG/Radio/First Aid. We had an aging amber safety light on her Subaru that I replaced two years ago with a mag mount low profile 27" LED light bar. I tried it on the back of the P5 and the mag mounts hold solid. The LEDs are super bright and folks slow way down going around me as I'm clearing the mailbox and end of our driveway. I put a strip of black electrical tape over the LEDs on the cab side. Easy to put on and take off. Plugs into the cig lighter. Got it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HY4XB8/?tag=sxsweb24-20

View attachment 110117 View attachment 110118 View attachment 110119
They actually have almost the same one at Princess Auto up here. I thought it would be great for plowing too. Great minds think alike. Or is it Fools seldom differ. Haha, cool.
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 110117 View attachment 110118 View attachment 110119

I use the whips when out by the road, put them in a chasing pattern and you can't help but notice them.

Green Eyes 1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!