Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
People have asked me why I bought another Pioneer after my last problem this is why! Our Polaris X2 took its last breath right before the Honda took in water. Countless parts adjustments and breakdowns. It's a boomerang at the shops so many belts wheel bearings bushings a couple throttles and an hour just to get to the belt. Here's mileage
Our pioneer 700-4 had more miles with only a couple oil changes and no maintenance. It's always been a drastic difference. I've been doing a ton of paintwork for a local Yamaha dealer to secure little or no out of pocket for pretty much a full engine rebuild. It need full top end rings and bearings. This thing is a pos definitely and as all of the previous it proves everyday it's not a Honda. I've been forced to keep it as is a two-up and can support many that come up with us as its our spare for others. It's still not worth payoff and it's a 2013. Junk. On its way to the shop I took plastics off to save what we can. This is why I can't stand Polaris or Can am. Maybe some get good miles with perfect conditions but we never have and always do with Honda. Neither get "everything " they need but Polaris always gets more because it requires more before its dead. Trying to get it back for the kids on the 4th. We'll see. Could have bought two Hondas for what we've got in this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 500oneer and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive had a few friends ask me to work on their popo's but I always turn them down. I have the same philosophy as I do with motorcycles...only touch brands from Japan. Years ago I worked evenings at a bike shop but quit cause owner kept trying to bring Harley's in.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ive had a few friends ask me to work on their popo's but I always turn them down. I have the same philosophy as I do with motorcycles...only touch brands from Japan. Years ago I worked evenings at a bike shop but quit cause owner kept trying to bring Harley's in.
Same philosophy I have my friend! I know this'll piss people off too but I'm can't stand Harley's either they are built the same way. Hondadavison all the way. Maybe even a Yamaharley. But I wouldn't need to explain anything to you hell you know quality you work at Nissan!:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same philosophy I have my friend! I know this'll piss people off too but I'm can't stand Harley's either they are built the same way. Hondadavison all the way. Maybe even a Yamaharley. But I wouldn't need to explain anything to you hell you know quality you work at Nissan!:)
It dont help that I have experience with models built when AMF owned them lmao.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
2660 on the butt

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Unfortunately I think so. Sucks I had slightly more on the p700 with nothing. How much you got on yours now?

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Unfortunately I think so. Sucks I had slightly more on the p700 with nothing. How much you got on yours now?
Last I checked was around 3500 I think so maybe getting close to the 4000 mark by now. At 5000 I think I should get a badge next to my username to commemorate the achievement! Kinda like Cummins has the million mile club. What do you think? We could have a 5000 mile club, 10,000 mile club etc.

Reactions: 500oneer and sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last I checked was around 3500 I think so maybe getting close to the 4000 mark by now. At 5000 I think I should get a badge next to my username to commemorate the achievement! Kinda like Cummins has the million mile club. What do you think? We could have a 5000 mile club, 10,000 mile club etc.
I agree let's bug @Hondasxs for something else.:) Maybe 3k 5k 10k and holycrap-k. It would be fun to require mileage check at the dealer and and allow all makes. "Just for fun"

Reactions: Tflynn
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have a 2001 foreman with over 14k on it
Grrrrrr thanks for that @Deltamud! Ya I went in to buy a Honda and realized they didn't have a legal 2-up. We needed that because the places we go atv's are legal and we needed a vehicle to get in tight to rescue hurt or stranded people/others to ride/bring tools to our rzr or go into town for supplies. Usually at least with two people We had dirtbikes and needed the extra space. Honda as dependable as they are wasn't big enough. Our rzr didn't haul crap and was always broke down but I thought this would be better because it basically had the same running gear with less weight. Wrong! I'm now at almost $5 a mile between purchase and maintenance. Rzr was along those numbers as well. Unacceptable! I HATE popo.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!