Polaris pulse bus bar in a Honda?

kaspar139

kaspar139

May 10, 2021
Conroe, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone used or considered adding the Polaris Pulse Bus bar? I must be missing something, but it seems that is you use the pig tails that easily plug into the bus bar you get the value of an integrated relay (perhaps???) in the pigtail that has a hot, ground, and key on hot. TOTALLY possible I am misunderstanding how it would work, but if you run from your battery the hot/ground to the bus bar, plug in a pig tail and run to your accessory, that you could use the always hot or key-on hot. Am I way off?

Bus bar: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W3QFT1N/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Pig tails: Home Page - SuperATV

Thanks for input/thoughts.

Reactions: TripleB
kaspar139

kaspar139

May 10, 2021
Conroe, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Answered, partly, my own question with more info. there is a third "key-on" wire that needs to go in to the bar as well. The pig-tail then allows you to pick.

Hope it helps someone.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has anyone used or considered adding the Polaris Pulse Bus bar? I must be missing something, but it seems that is you use the pig tails that easily plug into the bus bar you get the value of an integrated relay (perhaps???) in the pigtail that has a hot, ground, and key on hot. TOTALLY possible I am misunderstanding how it would work, but if you run from your battery the hot/ground to the bus bar, plug in a pig tail and run to your accessory, that you could use the always hot or key-on hot. Am I way off?

Bus bar: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W3QFT1N/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Pig tails: Home Page - SuperATV

Thanks for input/thoughts.
It would probably just catch on fire. Just kidding. I have no idea.

kaspar139

kaspar139

May 10, 2021
Conroe, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am all about an adapter... was looking to "simplify" the wiring process. Like most things, no silver bullet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!