Poll - Super Bowl - 1 hour and counting...

Who's going to win the Super Bowl!

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Just watching 1/2 time show.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less.

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t really follow sports anymore since they became so political but we always have a Super Bowl party so I’ll be watching this game. I’m putting my money on Tampa Bay.

advertisement
H

HondaTech

Somewhat agree...
At least until they drop all the bull s***.

Our college basketball team (UK wildcats) decided they wanted to kneel for the anthem and support BLM.

They have a 5-12 record and i couldn't be more amused. f*** them and their bulls***. I will never support that program or any "woke" sports teams again.

If 2020 showed millions of people anything, its that sports arent needed to have fun and the outdoors are a much better way to spend time.

These usuless athletes have the nerve to talk social justice points while making millions and living the lavish lifestyle they do. The shouldn't be payed anymore than a $100,000 a year tops, and thats for the best of the best. Stop being an unrealistic role model for children and maybe theyll go on to actually do something with their life.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Most sports leagues have lost my interests (not that i was super glued to any of them anyway) aftet they went "woke".

I genuinely hope they all go bankrupt and fall under.
X3

I'm not interested as long as they continue to support the assassination of police officers, spit in the face of active soldiers and veterans, and piss on the graves of those who have given their lives for freedom.

Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Our college basketball team (UK wildcats) decided they wanted to kneel for the anthem and support BLM.

They have a 5-12 record and i couldn't be more amused. f*** them and their bulls***. I will never support that program or any "woke" sports teams again.

If 2020 showed millions of people anything, its that sports arent needed to have fun and the outdoors are a much better way to spend time.

These usuless athletes have the nerve to talk social justice points while making millions and living the lavish lifestyle they do. The shouldn't be payed anymore than a $100,000 a year tops, and thats for the best of the best. Stop being an unrealistic role model for children and maybe theyll go on to actually do something with their life.
Life long UK fan but I will never support what took place. This is the greatest country on earth despite any flaws and these coaches and players can try this in Venezuela,Cuba, or CCP if they are so oppressed.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In my best Pirate accent because I’m from Tampa. f*** FOOTBALL AND ALL THOSE BASTARDS THAT USE THEIR CELEBRITY PLATFORM TO SWAY PEOPLES LIVES. f*** THOSE MOTHERf***ERS.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!