Talon 1000x clutch temp indicator and 83 DTC error

D

Daniil

May 1, 2023
Lithuania
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hello everyone, already 6 months I cannot deal with 83 error, tried new oil pressure sensors, checked wires, whore wiring cables, ground connections(2 on engine, 1 joint under driver seat) checked for corrosion, bad or loose contact, low voltage battery, nothing helped, does anyone have other ideas what to check, here is the video with error and clutch temp indicator.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello everyone, already 6 months I cannot deal with 83 error, tried new oil pressure sensors, checked wires, whore wiring cables, ground connections(2 on engine, 1 joint under driver seat) checked for corrosion, bad or loose contact, low voltage battery, nothing helped, does anyone have other ideas what to check, here is the video with error and clutch temp indicator.
Is it under warranty?
U said 6months assuming you've only had it that long?

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
@HondaTech

D

Daniil

May 1, 2023
Lithuania
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hi everyone, the answer to all my discussions is the same, finally after more than half a year I fixed Talon, the problem turned out to be neither in the wiring, not in the ecm, not in the connectors, the problem turned out to be in 2pcs oil pressure sensors, they just periodically did not show the value on the signal wire, ordered the original sensors for 50$ from Japan, put and everything worked, thanks to all who helped and offered solutions to the problem.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi everyone, the answer to all my discussions is the same, finally after more than half a year I fixed Talon, the problem turned out to be neither in the wiring, not in the ecm, not in the connectors, the problem turned out to be in 2pcs oil pressure sensors, they just periodically did not show the value on the signal wire, ordered the original sensors for 50$ from Japan, put and everything worked, thanks to all who helped and offered solutions to the problem.
Thanks for the follow up. 👍 You get the award for extreme persistence. :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!