Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone used a portable shed before? Im moving next week and wont have my current 12x20 shed to keep the atvs in. The Pioneer is going in the garage, but the kids atvs I need to find something for them. I will eventually do a detached garage or stick built shed, but I have other things that come first that we need (furniture, fence, etc).

So my thoughts are to get one of these to keep them under for the time being. But i haven't seen one in use before so not sure how good they are. And ill run a cable through the ATVs to lock them down, just want to keep them out of the weather.

10 ft. x 10 ft. Portable Shed

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
They work real good. Buddy of mine uses a similar one to store his equipment and products for his lawn fertilizing biz. He has it up in the yard (on grass) and everything stays nice and dry.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I had a 10 x 20 that I got from Menards years ago to cover my boat. Didn't handle snow very well, roof would sag and you had to go inside and push the ceiling up and down to get it off. Had it staked down with cables but eventually they rot away. With maintenance it lasted about 6 yrs. During a heavy windstorm it ended up being tree art, kept the walls as tarps though and still have those. All in all, held up pretty well for what was invested.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Awesome, thanks. Sounds like it should serve my purpose well as a temporary shelter.

Reactions: BWAF
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Had a portable 10x20 wooden building that a flat bed tow truck moved. It was nice. Mobile garage!

Reactions: Todd627 and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!