Possible new guy, need measurement

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Hey guys, been lurking on your forum and though I'd say hi and also see if I could get some help. I'm looking at getting one of the new Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe's but I'm not sure if it will fit in the garage of my toy hauler. I'm looking to see if someone could measure from the front bumper to the lower part of the windshield, also the front bumper to the upper windshield. I'd really appreciate the help! Any of you guys from Northern Nevada?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Can this weekend of no one by then.
But clarify what angle you want measured at those locations? Straight up and down or across the body line.

Reactions: CashMoney
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@CashMoney Welcome to the club! I will have mine out washing it tomorrow morning and will take some measurements for you. What are your clearance concerns and or what model Toyhauler do you have? Mine (Cyclone 4200) had a 2nd full bath in the corner of the garage but they put the sink on the outside of the bathroom wall, I am going to have to remove it to get my P1K5D to fit.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey guys, been lurking on your forum and though I'd say hi and also see if I could get some help. I'm looking at getting one of the new Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe's but I'm not sure if it will fit in the garage of my toy hauler. I'm looking to see if someone could measure from the front bumper to the lower part of the windshield, also the front bumper to the upper windshield. I'd really appreciate the help! Any of you guys from Northern Nevada?
Is this the measurements you need at the yellow lines? The tires stick out past the OEM bumper up front.
Measurements

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Thats exactly the angle i'm looking for. What my problem with my camper is there's an overhang that's like 3 feet long and I only have like 70" of clearance I think.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thats exactly the angle i'm looking for. What my problem with my camper is there's an overhang that's like 3 feet long and I only have like 70" of clearance I think.

I can tell you now it is approximately 26" windshield to front of tire +/- 2 inches and about 48-52" high at base of windshield, total machine height stock is 76" at top of roof behind drivers seat. Will get you exact measurements tomorrow.

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
I can tell you now it is approximately 26" windshield to front of tire +/- 2 inches and about 48-52" high at base of windshield, total machine height stock is 76" at top of roof behind drivers seat. Will get you exact measurements tomorrow.
Thanks, those numbers actually should help. I think I'll clear it by an 4" or so! That number was the bottom off the windshield i'm guessing? So at the top of the roof I'd have a few more inches to the front of the tires.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
OK got those two measurements from where windshield attaches forward to front of machine is 30". From the bottom of the windshield (highest point of hood) to the ground is 47" mine was 49 but I have a 2" lift on it, so OEM will be 46-47" with factory tires.

Measurements

Bubbalel

Bubbalel

Nov 29, 2015
Sounds like it's going to cost you some money.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!