Power chip and exhaust

B

Builderchapman

Jan 24, 2015
has anyone put the aftermarket chip or exhaust pipe on.if so did it make much difference.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I put the yoshimura exhaust and the k&n air filter. It did make a difference throttle response is much better and power throughout is better. It was worth the money but at the cost of noise. The yosh pipe is very loud. Louder than I expected but have grown to get more used to it.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
I have not tuned my p500 yet but am anxious to hear what the outcome is as I'm looking for more top end. I typically don't like touching stock. I feel the machine, though might be faster doesn't always run as nice. And if u do one mod u should really do the other 5 mods to go with it which gets expensive.
I may end up doing the chip, exhaust, and air but am just not sure it's worth it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!