Power steering install.

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
I wonder if those aftermarket power steering kits will work on the Honda Pioneer?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I don't see why not. If there's not a kit for them yet, you know its a matter of time before there is.

J

justottie

Jul 6, 2013
North Idaho
BigRiver said:
I don't see why not. If there's not a kit for them yet, you know its a matter of time before there is.

I agree BigRiver - I would be really surprised if SuperATV didn't have a kit on the market before the end of August... :)

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ez-steer for honda pioneer

Ya I agree. I'm sure superatv ezsteer power steering system will be available be for :cool: too long. Going to be a hot market for them I'm sure.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I forget where I saw this, but one company that sells tires and wheels already has the Pioneer in their drop down box for model selection.
Before long, most aftermarket vendors will have the Pioneer products.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!