P700 Power Steering Upgrade

T

Tigggger

May 13, 2021
UK
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi All,

The wife has been complaining about the steering being too heavy, so have been tasked with sorting it.

A google search brought me here, and that several people had fitted the super atv kit, so I have duly ordered one and it'll get here to the uk in about 4-5 days.

I had a quick read of the guide that someone had posted, but I'm a bit rubbish at stuff like this, but sure I will manage it eventually.

I noticed on the feedback on their website that someone posted this "Great place and Great experience but they should contact Kenneth Winningham and Bob Rack - Kenneth came up with a video that only takes 45 mins to install and you don't have to remove any plastic / dashes - a very simple install."

Tried to search for this video but no luck, does anyone know what this method is ?

TIA

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
1st. Welcome from Central N.Y ( feels like England cool & wet ) all this Spring)
Red is the 1st Color All other Colors followed hopping to catch some of the Glory Honda hopes they sell.

Tiggger:
Not just the wife is going go appreciate EPS
Once you have it you WIL WANT EPS on ALL future Machines.
Worth every $$$$.
I have installed Super ATV -- EPS -- the Pioneer 700.
Dash removal was not needed.
To make the task a LOT Easier remove the driver side front fender & tire & wheel.
The rest is WELL Explaixned in the instruction sheets.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the USofA! And the State of Michigan! Glad your here!

If you get a chance, post up some pics of your rig. Unwritten gospel around here is Pics or it didnt happen! lol

Happy you found us! And happy to help.

would be cool to see where you ride too! 👍 🤟

T

Tigggger

May 13, 2021
UK
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the warm welcome.

When it stops raining will venture outside and get some pics, though it's England, that could be a while :)

We have a small farm, so the pioneer is a work vehicle taking stuff out to the fields for animals and towing trailers, grass toppers and things

T

Tigggger

May 13, 2021
UK
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you get a chance, post up some pics of your rig. Unwritten gospel around here is Pics or it didnt happen! lol
Taking water out to the fields for the horses.

20210516 114104

BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi All,

The wife has been complaining about the steering being too heavy, so have been tasked with sorting it.

A google search brought me here, and that several people had fitted the super atv kit, so I have duly ordered one and it'll get here to the uk in about 4-5 days.

I had a quick read of the guide that someone had posted, but I'm a bit rubbish at stuff like this, but sure I will manage it eventually.

I noticed on the feedback on their website that someone posted this "Great place and Great experience but they should contact Kenneth Winningham and Bob Rack - Kenneth came up with a video that only takes 45 mins to install and you don't have to remove any plastic / dashes - a very simple install."

Tried to search for this video but no luck, does anyone know what this method is ?

TIA

Post your question here. Just get all your tools in place before you start. It can be done without removing any body parts. 45 minutes is a stretch but it really is not that hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigggger
BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Post your question here. Just get all your tools in place before you start. It can be done without removing any body parts. 45 minutes is a stretch but it really is not that hard.

P

Pdog

May 30, 2021
chilliwack,bc
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi All,

TIA
Hi did anyone ever find the link to the video

T

Tigggger

May 13, 2021
UK
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi did anyone ever find the link to the video
I didn't manage to.

As mine has the heater and wiper installed there wasn't a lot of room to do anything and I wisely decided it was beyond my skill level so got my local car garage to do it for me.

So happy I got it done, it has transformed the vehicle and it's a total pleasure to drive and more importantly the wife loves it. Honda should hang their head in shame that it isn't fitted as standard or offered as an option. We also have TRX 520 quad and that comes with power steering so it's even more baffling.

I did manage to do the LED bulb upgrade myself :) another great idea, half done so you can see the massive difference
20210522 133805 1

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!