P500 Power Vision 3

R

ryc_brnr

Dec 25, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
I'm interested in a pv3 for my 2018 P500 and have a few questions. Dynojet has two tunes available 1613101 and 1613102. Has anyone tried either and how noticeable of a difference did it make? Are the tunes safe? Will I feel any difference at all with a stock intake and exhaust?

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Hellow & Welcome
Call or Email Dynojet you will get a straight answer.
With all stock difference will be to little if even noticeable for $$$ spent.

Basically they add more fuel. ( Honda OEM tune is on the Lean side )
To burn added fuel efficiently: ( Need More Air In ) & (Open Up the Exhaust to get added exhaust OUT ) just for starters.
The gain will be: little better mid range pull.( added benifit will run a little cooler )
Under certain conditions pushing the revlimiter you can gain 2- 3 mph. ( 1000 LBS. 475 cc. Machine is never ging to be overly Fast )
Someone on this forum has done it. (Do a search.)

You now have a new drain Valve on your bank account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 500oneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!