Ownership

1. 500

Suicide Knobs Steering Wheel.​

Steering knob

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Pictured locking wheel?
Is the locking steering wheel aftermarket acc.?</> or come on the new Pioneer classic model Pkg.?
Does <>P/M EPS <> any include Free Exercise Eguipment?

FYI: P520 Winter model ( with Super ATV EPS /Tracks & spinner ) works Great even better with 27in. Tires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Backwoods
K

Kilroy

Apr 1, 2016
Missouri
I have seen plenty of broken fingers and broken wrist due to suicide knobs. One of the worse was the old military 2 1/2 ton trucks. I would threaten soldiers with an Article 15 if I caught them installing a suicide knob on a 2 1/2 ton.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have seen plenty of broken fingers and broken wrist due to suicide knobs. One of the worse was the old military 2 1/2 ton trucks. I would threaten soldiers with an Article 15 if I caught them installing a suicide knob on a 2 1/2 ton.
And keep the thumbs on the outside. Out of curiosity tried a steering wheel knob on the tractor then P500 for one day. Its now a dust collector.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!