Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My electric pressure washer died!!!
Want to replace it with a gas powered unit. Looking for some input on what to look for and what to stay away from.
General use around the property. Washing house,sidewalks,tractor,vehicles and general cleaning.

Thanks for the input, Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bought a unit from Northern Tool. It had a rebuildable pump and a Honda motor. I never needed to rebuild it but it was nice knowing I could for cheap. I like the fact that the pump was oil lubricated and I could change when I wanted.

http://m.northerntool.com/products/shop~tools~product_200594734_200594734?hotline=false

Someone stole it a while back when we were building our house and I never replaced it because it was expensive. Now I just borrow my fathers.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

Reactions: JTW and Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought a unit from Northern Tool. It had a rebuildable pump and a Honda motor. I never needed to rebuild it but it was nice knowing I could for cheap. I like the fact that the pump was oil lubricated and I could change when I wanted.

http://m.northerntool.com/products/shop~tools~product_200594734_200594734?hotline=false

Someone stole it a while back when we were building our house and I never replaced it because it was expensive. Now I just borrow my fathers.

Signature:

The one that died WAS my fathers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33
J

JTW

Signature:

Is it kept in the shop?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is it kept in the shop?

Sure was. We have a gated driveway so who ever come up could only leave with what they can carry. I think they took the pressure washer so they could use it like a wheel barrow. They took a couple chainsaws, pressure washer, compound sliding miter saw, sockets and ratchets, etc. it was about $3500 worth.

I replaced everything except the pressure washer because my father is now my neighbor and I see no reason in having two of them on be property.

The shop now has a cellular camera system. I watched the phone intensely for weeks after we were robbed. I was just hoping they would come back for seconds. I now have 5 cameras around the property that take pics of wild life and will hopefully catch a thug that needs a good beat down.

Reactions: JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh yeah! They took my damn welder too! It least it was a fairly cheap Lincoln flux core gass-less model.

Signature:

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

That kisses me off for you!! I need to install a camera system.. they're too cheap and easy not to!

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!