NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pavement only….you can go with Max PSI on the sidewall of the tire. If it rides too rough for ya start dropping it down until you find something that makes you happy.

Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Pavement only….you can go with Max PSI on the sidewall of the tire. If it rides too rough for ya start dropping it down until you find something that makes you happy.
That sounds like a good place to start (22psi on my sidewall). What would you recommend for off-road and plowing snow, the mfg. recommended 10 front and 12 rear?
thanks.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sounds like a good place to start (22psi on my sidewall). What would you recommend for off-road and plowing snow, the mfg. recommended 10 front and 12 rear?
thanks.
There isn’t one right answer to that. I set mine at 7 or 8 in the P5 and like 5 on the 400EX. If you aren’t unseating beads and getting pinch flats you can go pretty low to gain tire footprint. But if it rides decent enough at 12-15 then run it there and you don’t have as much risk of tire damage.

Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
There isn’t one right answer to that. I set mine at 7 or 8 in the P5 and like 5 on the 400EX. If you aren’t unseating beads and getting pinch flats you can go pretty low to gain tire footprint. But if it rides decent enough at 12-15 then run it there and you don’t have as much risk of tire damage.
Thanks Jeremie! I appreciate all you help. Jeff

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!