P1000m3 Prewired Switch Panel

S

slick330

Mar 3, 2018
Buckatunna MS
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I may have missed it in the when i searched for it But I thought I saw someone had bought a Custom Pre-wired switch panel from a memeber on here. I could have also read it on another forum but think they sad it had all the wires to go back to the Blue Seas fuse terminal by the battery. If anyone knows about this thread any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Reactions: JTW and sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi.
There is the amazon special prewired switch panels.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XPJTN24/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Then they feed a bussman unit like this.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FWILL20/?tag=sxsweb24-20

I am also interested in building plug in play switch panels for the club store. But it's so much work. Not sure it would be profitable enough to be worthy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I did the math and by the time you buy everything to build one it's a lot easier to just buy one. Yea it's a little more but worth it for what it is. Concours specialties built mine and they are the folks selling that bussman box you linked. I'm real happy with my panel. I think you should contact them and just have them build a Honda sxs edition and list it in your store.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

advertisement
J

JTW

If by FO you mean “fabulous opinion”... many. Thank you! I’m glad you see the error of your ways!

Reactions: slick330
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And how many times have you been told F-off, you Troll POS.
If none, I'll be the first. Thanks for your worthless input.
Jim
We’ll get use to that. @JTW is a herpie that doesn’t go away, rubs your ass funny sometimes but he does know a thing or two once you get past his “friendly demeanor” and can be helpful lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Most everybody on this site have been great.
Thanks for that and I apologize if I've offended others.
Jim
Don’t think you offended anyone. We’ve all been angry at that little f***er before.He got me raging pissed just about a month ago and tries my patience weekly. I still think it’s strange I consider him a good friend. That’s ok I know I piss people off from time to time. Headstrong people sometimes, but most of us forgive each other most of the time.

Reactions: JTW and Tigermark
J

JTW

Don’t think you offended anyone. We’ve all been angry at that little f***er before.He got me raging pissed just about a month ago and tries my patience weekly. I still think it’s strange I consider him a good friend. That’s ok I know I piss people off from time to time. Headstrong people sometimes, but most of us forgive each other most of the time.
Who me??? However do you mean? Lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Most everybody on this site have been great.
Thanks for that and I apologize if I've offended others.
Jim
I'm doing this to limit cutting holes in the dash.

Check this out at Amazon.com
80-Amp On/Off Switch Box [20A Rocker Switches] [LED Backlit] [12AWG Input Wire] 12V SPST 6-Gang Rocker Switch Panel for Automotive https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M9X7N74/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Dont worry JTW is an asshole and deserves every bit of what comes his way.

Let us know how that box turns out. I'll say I find it hard to believe its very good quality at that price. Good carling switches are $15 each. I hate wiring these machines and I really hate doing it twice. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dont worry JTW is an asshole and deserves every bit of what comes his way.

Let us know how that box turns out. I'll say I find it hard to believe its very good quality at that price. Good carling switches are $15 each. I hate wiring these machines and I really hate doing it twice. Keep us posted.

I love wiring ;) can I do yours for a little trade on a bumper ;)

Reactions: JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!