Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I found a zip tie on my door handle. What does that mean
Zip tie on the barn man door?
It means the bread bag used to keep the key slot from getting water in it and then freezing has finally blown off in the wind (and the key hole is now frozen so your locked out).
At least, in Ohio that's what it means.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
To me, bumper stickers on your car are a waste of time.
First, that is your attempt to tell me what you think/believe. I dont care and your opinion wont change it.
Second, you needlessly run the risk of "triggering" some radical who doesnt agree with you.
Third, they are not permanent and when they fade/peel, they look like crap. Your "babies" cost 10s of thousands of $...so yes, lets put a $5 sticker on it to make it look cooler.
Fourth, the opening post is very insightful but do you really think the fools out there robbing / carjacking are smart enough to target people based on their bumper stickers.
Fifth, I love the "Support Single Moms" stripper pole decal. Nothing attracts more females to your truck than that one and Ill bet your wife or girlfriend or both love it when they drive it to the grocery store or are riding with you in that truck.
Sixth, the cow balls hanging from trailer hitch. Now that really impresses folks.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First, that is your attempt to tell me what you think/believe. I dont care and your opinion wont change it.
Second, you needlessly run the risk of "triggering" some radical who doesnt agree with you.
Third, they are not permanent and when they fade/peel, they look like crap. Your "babies" cost 10s of thousands of $...so yes, lets put a $5 sticker on it to make it look cooler.
Fourth, the opening post is very insightful but do you really think the fools out there robbing / carjacking are smart enough to target people based on their bumper stickers.
Fifth, I love the "Support Single Moms" stripper pole decal. Nothing attracts more females to your truck than that one and Ill bet your wife or girlfriend or both love it when they drive it to the grocery store or are riding with you in that truck.
Sixth, the cow balls hanging from trailer hitch. Now that really impresses folks.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyone notice they are usually opposite of what they advertise…. Co-exist,peace and love etc. some of the most rude and violent individuals.
speaking of witch….I have this one on my driver side. You should see the look on all the libs faces when they drive by! They look confused 🤣
D14D29CC 0335 4BC2 9E5C F8E3909EDEDA

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yep they do.
Being raised and also seeing things from a law enforcement perspective yes they do pay attention to them.
Not all but enough to know your being targeted by them.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It really shows how stupid people are when they have outdated political stickers.
Saw one the other day: TRUMP/PENCE
The poor guy doesnt know that election has passed And that trump threw pence under the short bus because they aint friends no more......

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!