Here mine but it's hiding behind the toolbox now
IMG 20220610 192054101

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Regardless of your views...I think putting a $2 sticker on your 10K+ vehicles regarding ANY topic is pretty stupid. No one really cares. Now if it is covering rust, a different story. I actually saw an Obama sticker the other day and it looked pretty new. that means some moron actually purchased it recently. Talk about stupid on many fronts......

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Regardless of your views...I think putting a $2 sticker on your 10K+ vehicles regarding ANY topic is pretty stupid. No one really cares. Now if it is covering rust, a different story. I actually saw an Obama sticker the other day and it looked pretty new. that means some moron actually purchased it recently. Talk about stupid on many fronts......
I certainly respect your opinion on that. 👍 I used to lean the same way as you. As I get older I tend not to pay a lot of attention, with some exceptions.

For example, if someone cuts me off in traffic and has any University of Oklahoma Sooners stickers or license tag frame signage on their vehicle, I will usually honk and show them the State Bird of Oklahoma. If they display any Oklahoma State University Cowboys
stickers I will give them a free pass. ;)

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
To me, bumper stickers on your car are a waste of time.
First, that is your attempt to tell me what you think/believe. I dont care and your opinion wont change it.
Second, you needlessly run the risk of "triggering" some radical who doesnt agree with you.
Third, they are not permanent and when they fade/peel, they look like crap. Your "babies" cost 10s of thousands of $...so yes, lets put a $5 sticker on it to make it look cooler.
Fourth, the opening post is very insightful but do you really think the fools out there robbing / carjacking are smart enough to target people based on their bumper stickers.
Fifth, I love the "Support Single Moms" stripper pole decal. Nothing attracts more females to your truck than that one and Ill bet your wife or girlfriend or both love it when they drive it to the grocery store or are riding with you in that truck.
Sixth, the cow balls hanging from trailer hitch. Now that really impresses folks.

I agree about the bull balls.

• Haha
Reactions: SILVER_ALERT

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!